Coonawarra wine is renowned the world over for its outstanding quality wines and the month of July brings with it some fun times for those who love red wine.
Coonawarra Cellar Dwellers is an event that brings together visitors who love trying many varieties of aged wine from the Coonawarra region as wineries search through their cellars to unearth some real treasures that time may have forgotten.
Coonawarra Cellar Dwellers, 2018 Wine Tasting & Event Dates, SA
With plenty of warm and cosy cellar doors, stunning vintage B&B’s, charming restaurants showcasing local wines and fabulous food, July is the perfect time dive through a decade of decadence in Coonawarra. After touring the vineyards, nothing beats a glass of aged wine from the famous Coonawarra region as one sits by an open fireplace during the winter months. Delicious food, great wine and good company is the perfect combination for a day with the Cellar Dwellers from Coonawarra.
In previous years, the following wineries have participated. Check back with us for the 2018 program.
- Balnaves of Coonawarra: A 10 Year Old Tally
- Blok Estate Coonawarra: Museum Releases
- Bowen Estate: Vintages And Varieties – 3×3
- Brand’s Laira: Something Old, Something New….
- Digiorgio Family Wines: Frank’s Favourites
- Hollick Estates: Old Vs New Icons
- Katnook Estate: Chardonnay – Old & New
- Kidman Wines: 2006 Revisited
- Koonara Wines: Let Ezra Inspire
- Leconfield Wines: Coonawarra Aged Rieslings
- Patrick of Coonawarra: Patrick’s Chook Shed Port
- Redman Wines: Rare Cellar Selections
- Rymill Coonawarra: The Mc2 Wine Flight
- Wynns: Celebrating The 60th Vintage Black Label Cabernet
If you are looking for accommodation in Coonawarra, or the surrounding region, click the link below to find the best deals.