Coonawarra wine is renowned the world over for its outstanding quality wines and the month of July brings with it some fun times for those who love red wine.
Coonawarra Cellar Dwellers is an event that brings together visitors who love trying many varieties of aged wine from the Coonawarra region as wineries search through their cellars to unearth some real treasures that time may have forgotten.
Coonawarra Cellar Dwellers, 2019 Wine Tasting & Event Dates, SA
With plenty of warm and cosy cellar doors, stunning vintage B&B’s, charming restaurants showcasing local wines and fabulous food, July is the perfect time dive through a decade of decadence in Coonawarra. After touring the vineyards, nothing beats a glass of aged wine from the famous Coonawarra region as one sits by an open fireplace during the winter months. Delicious food, great wine and good company is the perfect combination for a day with the Cellar Dwellers from Coonawarra.
In previous years, the following wineries have participated. Check back with us for the program.
- Balnaves Of Coonawarra: Back In Time & Mulled Wine
- Blok Estate Coonawarra: Museum Releases
- Bowen Estate: A Classic From Coonawarra
- Brand’s Laira: Something Old, Something New….
- Digiorgio Family Wines: Frank’s Favourites
- Katnook Estate: 2008- 10 Years Young
- Koonara Wines: Yes, White Wines Do Age
- Leconfield Wines: Decades Of Cabernet
- Majella Wines: Golden Trio 2015
- Parker Coonawarra Estate: Celebrating 10 Years Of Cabernet
- Patrick Of Coonawarra: Patrick’s Chook Shed Port
- Patrick Of Coonawarra: Homeblock Single Vineyard Vertical Tasting
- Penley Estate: Past- Present- Future
- Redman Wines: Rare Cellar Selections
- Rymill Coonawarra: Magnums From The Museum
- Whistle Post: 2012 And 2013 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns: Single Vineyard Tasting – 2010 Messenger Cabernet Sauvignon