Due to the rapidly changing events around the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic around the world, there have been significant impacts on travel around the globe. Many tourist attractions have been temporarily closed and upcoming events have either been cancelled or postponed to a later date in the year.
While we will endeavour to ensure that our website has the most up to date information from all of the different attractions and events, we can only share information that has been released from the attraction owners and event organisers.
We encourage you all to check the official information sources for the most recent and up-to-date information (ie Official websites, Facebook Pages, Google, etc). Additional to this, please feel free to reach out to the owners/organisers via the phone numbers or email addresses listed on the pages. We are also free to answer any questions you may have.
Please refer to the official government news sources for the most accurate and up to date information on the virus, along with how this may impact you. The SA Health’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) can be found at: https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+internet/health+topics/health+topics+a+-+z/COVID+2019
Many restricted businesses have already closed, a number of other activities have now been prohibited. All have been chosen because they are typically the places where people gather in numbers or come into close contact, or both.
The list of businesses, places and services that are closed are:
Food and drink
- Restaurants, cafes: Take away food and beverages to be consumed away from the premises (including collected by the purchaser or home delivery)
- Food courts: Take away food and beverages to be consumed away from the premises (including collected by the purchaser or home delivery)
- Outdoor and indoor markets: Excludes food markets and where the total number of persons present in any indoor space at the same time does not exceed 1 person per 4 square metres
- Licensed hotels, bars and clubs (including nightclubs)
- Casinos, gaming or gambling venues, retail gambling outlets
- Concert venues, theatre, arenas, auditoriums, stadiums, function centres
- Amusement parks and arcades
- Play centres (indoor and outdoor)
Leisure and recreation
- Community and recreation centres (such as community halls, clubs, indoor sporting venues, RSLs, PCYCs)
- Gymnasiums, health clubs, fitness centres, yoga, barre and spin facilities
- Outdoor sporting and recreational venues and activities (e.g. golf courses, tennis courts and playing fields)
- Boot camps, personal training operating outside and inside
- Public swimming pools
- Hotels, hostels, bed and breakfasts, campsites, caravan parks, and boarding houses: Total number of persons present in any indoor space at the same time does not exceed 1 person per 4 square metres (excludes house guests, permanent residents and workers)
- Galleries, museums, national institutions and historic sites
- Local government non-essential facilities and services (such as libraries, community centres, youth centres and pools)
- Community facilities (such as community halls, clubs, RSLs, PCYCs)
- Places of worship